Saturday, January 28, 2012

28 January 2012





Dear blog, 


   Today is the day I was born. Lots of changes that I've made. Alhamdulillah, with ALLAH's bless, I still breath until now. I get another chance of life  to celebrate my 21's birthday. Amin. It make me feel old when reach my birthday. Damn. Hahahah. 

    I'd like to say thank you to my family, abah, khalif, nana, azam, mimin, auntie su, (nenek and uncle besok kot sbb diaorg dah tidur. hahaha ).

     I’d also like to say thank you to all my friends. I've known some of you longer than others, but your all great. Sometimes when people move on after our education or move to a new job it’s hard to keep in touch with people. I think the fact that shows us how good friends we are. And I hope to see you all at my 30th, or the next time we are together. And I hope even more so that we are as healthy and as happy as we are today.


   *sorry pada sesiapa yg tak sebut nama :)